SUU Homecoming Activities are held Monday – Saturday at various locations throughout campus (351 W University Blvd, Cedar City) and Cedar City. Visit suu.edu/homecoming/ for a full schedule of events and locations.
General Public events include:
Thursday, September 22:
- Power of Place Academic Convocation (Inauguration event), 11:30 a.m. in the Gilbert Great Hall, Hunter Alumni Center. More details.
- Community Service Event, 3-6 p.m., Sharwan Smith Center Ballroom and Veterans Park. More details.
- Homecoming Banquet (SOLD OUT), 6:30 p.m., Gilbert Great Hall, Hunter Alumni Center. Alumni being recognized that evening include Daril Magleby (Outstanding Alumnus), Whitney Mulaj (Young Alumnus), Kay Andersen (Distinguished Service), and Virgil Johnson (Distinguished Service). More details.
Friday, September 23:
- Inauguration of President Mindy Benson, 3 p.m., America First Event Center. Tickets are not required. More details.
- Inauguration Celebration, 4:30 p.m., Sherratt Library Plaza and Quad. More details.
- Forever Red, 7:30 p.m., Upper Quad. Live music, booths, family-friendly activities, and fireworks at 10 p.m. More details.
Saturday, September 24: